Yes, we are open 7 days a week for guided tours, tastings and events.
We are open from 10am-6pm (Nov-Feb: 10am-5pm).
Tours run hourly from 10.30am and the last tour is 90 minutes before closing.
To plan your visit click here.
Children under 8 years old are welcome in our shop and café however are not permitted in the production areas.
We understand that many visitors will have a designated driver in their group who will be unable to take part in a whisky tasting during their visit.
Therefore we are happy to offer a complimentary drivers dram set to allow drivers to take their whisky tastes home with them to enjoy later.
The drivers dram set consists of small, sealable whisky pots into which the whisky tastes included in your tour can be decanted to take home.
If you would like to purchase The Famous Grouse or the Glenturret Highland Single Malt you can visit our distillery shop in Crieff or browse our online shop where a wide range of whiskies and gifts are available.
Your order will be delivered within 3-5 working days of your order being placed.
Please note, any problems with payment, address or label content details could delay delivery.
Please note that in order to guarantee Christmas delivery all orders must be placed by Tuesday 20th December 2016 for all UK deliveries
Our UK Shop can deliver to UK addresses only.
For delivery outside the UK, please visit our Global Shop.
Postage charges – £6.95 mainland UK, £12.95 Scottish Islands & £13.95 Northern Ireland for up to 6 bottles. Postage will be calculated during the checkout process. For delivery outside the UK, please visit our Global Shop.
We reserve the right to make alterations to the P&P rates and to make special discounted offers on these rates. We also reserve the right to contact the purchaser to make alternative arrangements where the order exceeds 6 bottles.
Costs also include the price of the packaging appropriate for the item/s.
Payment for goods can only be made using one of the following credit/debit cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Switch.
Your credit/debit card details will be transmitted via the web to a secure server using encrypted e-mail.
Please note, payment will be taken at the point of despatch.
If you have placed an order but not received a confirmation email please check your spam box.
If, upon delivery of your order, you change your mind and wish to return all or part of your order for any reason, you may do so within 14 working days of delivery. You will be responsible for paying the return postage and packaging (using adequate packaging) and goods must be returned in the original condition e.g. un-opened. Once receipted by The Famous Grouse, we will refund your credit/debit card with an amount equivalent to the returned goods (including the original postage charge) within 30 days.
Yes, create your own famous label using our personalised label maker and we’ll deliver your personalised bottle of The Famous Grouse straight to your door.
Check the amount of characters you are putting on front label. The label maker can only take up to 11 characters including spaces. Please note, certain letters take up more space (e.g. W takes up more space than I) therefore occasionally fewer than 11 characters can be included. The back label can include up to 4 lines of text. It is not possible to change the font size or style.
Check the wording you are using. The label maker cannot accept profanities or brand names.
If you have received a confirmation email of your order for a personalised label bottle and the name on the front is in lower case or a mixture of lower and upper don’t worry. It is a standard font and will be printed in UPPER case and it is not possible to change this.
2 for 1 Tour Voucher Terms and Conditions:
- 2 for 1 voucher entitles holder to one free Experience Tour per voucher and per full paying adult Experience Tour only.
- Voucher must be presented upon entrance and surrendered at time of purchase.
- Only one voucher can be used per person and per transaction.
- Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or concession (e.g. student, senior citizens), loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, on-line tickets or for group/advance bookings.
- Photocopies will not be accepted.
10% OFF Tasting Experience Voucher Terms and Conditions:
- 10% OFF Tasting Experience voucher entitles holder to 10% discount when purchasing a Famous or Finest Tasting Experience in-store or online.
- Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer, discount or concession.
- Voucher must be surrendered upon entrance.
- Photocopies will not be accepted.
Promotional Shop Vouchers & Shop Voucher Codes Terms and Conditions:
- Only one voucher use per customer or per shopping cart purchase.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Vouchers can only be used if a minimum order amount is met (excluding postage costs). The minimum order amount will be shown on / with the voucher.
- The Famous Grouse reserves the right to discontinue a voucher at any time or to modify any vouchers’ terms and conditions.
- Vouchers must be presented and surrendered at time of purchase.
Tokens may be used against Adult and Concession Distillery Experience prices only.
Tokens may be used against standard admission, but cannot be used for galas, special events and/or shows, group bookings, season tickets or annual memberships. Group bookings are also excluded.
Tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, scheme or promotion.
Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- You must be 18 years or over to take part
- There is no cash alternative available
- Prizes can be delivered to your chosen address (worldwide delivery available, excluding USA and Canada due to tax implications)
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason
- Entries containing unsuitable content will be disqualified
- The Famous Grouse Experience/The Glenturret retains sole discretion as to what constitutes unsuitable content and will not be liable in any way for disqualified entries
- Competition is not open to employees of this outlet or of The Edrington Grouse or Maxxium UK Ltd their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion
Purchases from The Famous Grouse On-line Shop are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Famous Grouse On-line Shop is available only to private individuals who are over the legal drinking age in their country of residence.
2. All orders are subject to stock availability.
3. Payment for goods can only be made using one of the following credit/debit cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Eurocard or Switch. Your credit/debit card details will be transmitted via the web to a secure server using encrypted email. Please note, payment will be taken at the point of despatch.
4. The Famous Grouse reserve the right to alter the prices of the goods on offer on-line at any time without prior notice. However, the total price quoted will not change after your order has been acknowledged and that price includes VAT, packaging and delivery to the address given in the order form.
5. Orders will normally be fulfilled within 5-10 working days of receipt. After placing your order you will receive a confirmation of your order by email along with your order reference number. This number should be retained for future reference.
6. If, upon delivery of your order, the goods are damaged or incorrect, please contact us and have your order number to hand. We will arrange for your order to be returned at our cost and either refunded or replaced according to your instructions. Your statutory rights are not affected.
7. If, upon delivery of your order, you change your mind and wish to return all or part of your order for any reason, you may do so within 14 working days of delivery. You will be responsible for paying the return postage and packaging (using adequate packaging) and goods must be returned in the original condition e.g. un-opened. Once receipted by The Famous Grouse, we will refund your credit/debit card with an amount equivalent to the returned goods (including the original postage charge) within 30 days.
8. All customer details are stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Contact [email protected] with any queries.
9. The supplier of the goods is The Famous Grouse, c/o Glenturret, The Hosh, Crieff PH7 4HA. Enquiries can be made by e-mailing [email protected], posting a letter to the address below or by telephoning us on +44 (0)1764 657023/+44 (0)1764 657025 – 0900am to 1700pm GMT, Mon to Fri (billed at the UK national rate for UK residents and at the international rate from country of residence to Scotland for non-UK residents).
All customer details are stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your credit card details will never be physically stored or written down. Once they have been entered onto our website or typed into our system (phone orders), the numbers are encrypted and only the last 4 digits are then viewable.
If you have any queries please contact: [email protected]
The information you are viewing at present, along with the other shop pages, is being served from a normal web server. When you hit ‘My Basket’ your basket will appear. This is not secure since it contains no sensitive information.
When you hit ‘Proceed to Checkout’ in the basket you will be taken to a secure form and you will be asked to fill in your name, address and credit card details. This page is held on a secure server protected by SSL and an Authentication Certificate.
When you hit ‘Place Order Now’ your order details will be forwarded to us in encrypted email. Once we receive your order it will be decrypted, processed and your items dispatched upon clearance of you card details.
No sensitive data (such as credit card details) are stored on-line and are only held off-line for the purposes of clearing your order. They are then deleted.